Thanks for your support. Only together – literally – can we ensure the end of extreme poverty. I know there are so many worthwhile causes.
Let’s celebrate, support, and cheer on these efforts and the people behind them.
We’re not here to compete w/ others. We want to celebrate the work and efforts of so many different causes and the people and communities behind them. And so with that, I hope you can help support, cheer on, and even celebrate the work of One Day’s Wages.
Here’s the article: Local Charity Based on Donating a Day’s Salary (or click on image above).
The compelling aspect of ODW is that 100% of your donations (minus transaction costs) go to projects on the ground YOU CHOOSE to fight extreme global poverty. While we may not be able to fix the world, our investments can help change the life of a child, a mother, a father, a family, and even a village.
Here’s three other 5 PRACTICAL things you can do to give us “a bump’:
1. VISIT THE WEBSITE and create an account. Just creating an account is a simple great way to support us.
2. MAKE A DONATION. Calculate your day’s wages on the website or make another donation. You can choose to invest in one of the 3 incredible organizations/projects highlighted on the website. 100% of your donations (minus transaction costs) go directly to these projects. (check out the partnerships below)
3. BE A FAN ON FACEBOOK. Join us on FB and share our Page on Profile.
4. SPREAD THE WORD. Use the tools on our website (like Twitter), share the video below on your FB profile, email this link, or use the SHARE button below.
5. BE CREATIVE. Host a party, a dinner, do a benefit concert, talk to your company, or any gathering to help raise awareness and invite people to JOIN you in donating their day’s wages.
PS: Check out our current partnerships:
- Clean Sanitation & Water Well for an entire Ethiopian school (charity: water)
- 250 Fresh Start Kits for Congolese women
- Border Outpost between Nepal/India to support girls caught in human trafficking.