party. party. party.

What are you doing on Friday, November 5?

ODW is marking our first anniversary and as such, I’m officially inviting you to join me for the Inaugural One Day’s Wages Gala.

First: I’m humbled…

There’s so much to share about the past year.

Second: I’m nervous…

We got a great deal on an amazing new venue in South Lake Union (Seattle). I’m nervous because the capacity is 350 and that’s how much food we’re going to cater.

If no one comes, that’s a lot of food for Minhee and me.

Third: I’m excited.

Very excited. We got some great bands playing the evening and numerous sponsors (including several that read this blog!) and because of the generosity of the sponsors, the cost of the event should be completely paid for.

This will allow all ticket sales and donations to go directly to projects to empower those living in extreme poverty.

I’m not giving you the specific details about venue, bands, and sponsors because I’d like to ask you to visit our ODW Gala page.

If you’re anywhere close to Seattle on November 5,

please come & celebrate with us.

Filed under:

1. Drew says:

Aaah, we need to freaking move to Seattle! I’d love to party ODW-style. Congrats on the first year, Eugene. I appreciate ODW’s work not just in fighting poverty, but in reminding me of the bigger picture and the small part I can play in it. Thank you for that, and I hope the gala is great!

2. Yama says:

If I lived near Seattle…for sure dude. Long trip from Wyoming.

3. why did I move to Los angeles?? sigh. hope all goes well.

4. Luke says:

If no one comes, just freeze da left overs and i’ll come back to eat ’em w’en i get back from Ayiti (x-mas time). Congrats, I can’t believe it’s been a year.

5. Sam kim says:

Yes!!! My family will be there to eat your food haha my son and daughter sure can eat lol. This is the first church, i love to participate. Thank you for good preaching and service pastor!!!!

6. g says:

Kings are playing? Niiiiice.

7. Cindy says:

Praying for you guys Eugene! It’s gonna rock, I’m sure!

Father - daughters bonding (and freezing) time at the Seahawks game. Grateful to the Panthers organization for the tickets. Now, go Hawks. Pound the Panthers. The family that karaokes together stays together. #ChoFamilyKPopFamily Family time in one of my favorite cities in the world - especially when the exchange rate is so favorable. Thank you, Vancouver, for being such a great refuge for our souls for the past 20 years. #QuestVancouver It's the day after...that day.
Be grateful. Again.
We woke up. We're alive.
Breathing. Dreaming.
Pursuing. Embodying. Loving.

Yes. Be grateful.
That you, Jesus.

Pastor Coby, Pastor Katey, Pam, Jalle, and Jasmin: We see you. We appreciate you. We are grateful for your presence and leadership at Quest and beyond. Thank you and all of our amazing volunteers

• Father/daughters bonding time at the Seahawks game. Grateful to the Panthers organization for the tix. Now, go Hawk… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… || 22 hours ago
  • "Genuine hope is not blind optimism. It is hope with open eyes, which sees the suffering and yet believes in the future." ~ Jürgen Moltmann || 1 day ago
  • They play against my Seahawks tomorrow but who cares. What a privilege to preach the Gospel at the Carolina Panther… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… || 1 day ago
  • We wait for Christ to return to restore all things but while we wait, we join and partner with God to work towards that restoration. #advent || 2 days ago
  • Washington Huskies. 2016 PAC-12 Champs! #WOOF || 2 days ago
  • If the grass feels greener on the other side, it might be the Holy Spirit reminding you to water the grass you're standing on. || 3 days ago

%d bloggers like this: