chicken mcnuggets worth fighting for

After my last intense post about ‘Death by Ministry‘ and last week’s post about my potentially racist and sexist post, we need a light day on the blog. I’m pretty sure this won’t offend anyone – unless you have an affinity for people who love to fight over Chicken McNuggets.

It’s time for something funny – but then again – this is also really scary.

• I’m conflicted.
  • Should I laugh?
  • Is this a sign of the apocalypse?
  • Am I hungry?

Have you seen or heard about the McNugget Rampage?

A security video from a McDonald’s in Ohio shows a woman punching two restaurant employees and smashing a drive-thru window because she couldn’t get Chicken McNuggets.

The tantrum caught on tape in Toledo earlier this year shows the customer reaching through the drive-thru window, slugging one worker and then another. She then grabs a bottle out of her car and tosses it through the glass window before speeding off.

Martin Luther King Jr. once wrote:

If you haven’t found something worth dying [fighting] for, you aren’t fit to be living.

What’s the moral of the story?

There’s always things worth”fighting” for…but may it be for more than Chicken McNuggets.

Here’s the video (this is a surveillance camera so there’s no original audio):

Share/Bookmark

Filed under: , ,

1. Bruce says:

This should be part of a PSA for why we shouldn’t use drugs.

2. Just too funny! My favorite part is when they serve the customer behind the crazy girl.

• Dan Hauge says:

seriously–there’s got to be a caption contest for what the following customer is saying. That moment was hilarious.

that said, probably not too funny for those involved. Sheesh.

3. Pat L says:

Wow, just wow. Somebody has watched way, way too much Jerry Springer.

4. JimC says:

Yeah, saw this on Chinese TV on Guam, crazy!

5. I may have heard of this, or it may have been a similar incident. Years ago, a woman called 911 because Taco Bell wouldn’t make the taco she wanted.

6. JimC says:

Hi all, I’d also like to share a thought. Especially within the family of GOD, the church, maybe we should be very careful what we say and do. Even though we may be right, we risk angering/insulting/depressing/oppressing our family, it’s not worth it if we really believe we love GOD. It’s better to leave it up to GOD or let others win, so to speak. Just muy thoughts.

7. Lori says:

This is what drugs do to you. I hope she didn’t go to Taco Bell and pull the same thing.

8. enscriptchun says:

I like chicken nuggets, but dang… crazy.

A flood of thoughts rushed my mind.

Is she ready?
Have we done enough?
Have we taught her enough?
What if this? What if that?

And I came home.
And I wept.
Forget my street cred.
I miss her. I love her.
She will always be my little baby.

Happy life. - Eugenius 3:16

• The Gospel, not social justice, is our identity as believers but the Gospel compels us to love God/love people incl. work 4 the common good. || 1 day ago
  • Folks often ask me, "What is social justice?" "Social justice" are fancier words for "Give a Damn". || 1 day ago
  • RT @EugeneCho: Just met Edna, a sister-in-Christ. She's 90 years old. She met Jesus when she was 85. You're never too young or too old to f… || 1 day ago
  • Thank you @fullerfyi @KPowellFYI for this important resource about listening, engaging, and discipling young people: churchesgrowingyoung.com || 1 day ago
  • Just met Edna, a sister-in-Christ. She's 90 years old. She met Jesus when she was 85. You're never too young or too old to follow Christ. || 2 days ago
  • RT @jennysimmons: Hard to convey the profound impact @EugeneCho has had on me. His endorsement of #MadeWellBook means a great deal. https:/… || 2 days ago