Hello readers. Thanks for reading and being a part of this blog community.
It’s time for the quarterly blog open mic and a chance to express yourself, advertise whatever, place a date ad, etc. The point is to encourage my readers – especially the silent lurkers and stalkers – to share something.
What is a ‘blog open mic’?
It’s simply a digital version of an OPEN MIC. In the comments section on this post, you can share [almost] anything…
Yo Yo. Microphone Check. One Two.
What are some possibilities for the open mic?
- a news story
- your cause or another cause you want to call attention to
- your blog
- random thoughts
- scripture that has spoken to you recently
- world changing ideas
- your music or plug your bands
- your confessions
- rants against me or rage against the machine
- inspiring stories
- the answers to life
- your hip hop flow
- your art, your poetry, prose or haiku
- interesting links
- ads for a boyfriend or girlfriend
- promote an event
- share your faith, fears, insecurities, and hopes
You can share whatever as long as it’s not hateful, vitriolic, etc.
So, here is your chance to express yourself. Take a minute and “open mic.”