If you have a birthday coming up at some point in the next 12 month and I really hope that you do, I’d like to share with you about a new ODW initiative called “Causes” which enables anyone to start their own personal cause campaign.
Simply by donating your birthday, working one day for others, creating a group campaign, or even your creative ideas for a cause. [Learn more]
Our pledge: 100% of all donations (minus credit card costs), you choose where to invest your campaign, and we’ll prove how these funds will be used.
As we’re blessed in so many ways, these are opportunities to bless others and make a dramatic and global impact.
Will you join us?
Also, we recently celebrated our 6 months anniversary at ODW. Here are some highlights:
- We awarded our first grant to a small Community Based Organization (CBO) in the Thailand/Burma border that provides education to over 6,000 migrant students.
- We surpassed our $100K goal for our Haiti Relief Fund and our partners’ important work in response to the earthquake.
- We funded our first project, a “Border Outpost” between Nepal and India with one of our partners. This project will help rescue several hundred Nepalese girls from the sex trade.
- This company was our the first business to partner with us – with the goal of donating $60,000 to ODW and helping provide clean water for 3,000 people over 20 years.
- This musician was the first artist to partner with us by donating 10% of his new album royalties to join our movement.
- We just released news of our 1st album compilation in June. 21 artists and 21 songs and all towards the efforts to invest in people and orgs fighting extreme global poverty.
And in case you missed it, here’s our new video: A Movement of People, Stories, and Actions