This is brilliantly funny – worth sharing every year around Holy Week and since Holy Week is coming up and well – meant to be holy – I’m sharing it now so no one accuses me of being egregiously unholy.
If Jesus Christ were on Facebook, his account and “wall” would look exactly like this (original creator of unknown). Not only is it brilliantly funny, it’s also pretty darn biblical. Check it out and:
What made you laugh the most.
- Jesus has 777,777,777,777 fans.
- The Disciples wrote on Peter’s wall: So, Jesus told us to walk up to people we don’t know, and basically steal their colt and donkey… This is sketchy, don’t you think???
- The High Priests have created a group: How to Use the Temple for piety AND profit.
- The High Priests have given Judas a gift: 30 pieces of Silver.
- Judas and the High Priest are now friends.
- Jesus has taken the “What Kind of Messiah are You?” quiz.
- Jesus has given Roman Soldier a gift: A New Ear
You have to see it to truly appreciate it. Check out it out HERE or click the image above.
You should also check out Jesus’ life according to Twitter. It’s also very compelling, brilliant, and biblically accurate.
Original Source: Unknown
And if you’re new to this blog, do me a favor, take 3 minutes, and check out (click image) and support our poverty org via FaceBook: