It’s a few days late but thought some of you might still enjoy this list – especially if you’re newer to the blog community. Tomorrow, I’m going to share a note of gratitude and testament to the impact of blogging that is going to bless and amaze you.
If you’re new to the blog, you can subscribe here.
Surf around, take a peek, share any thoughts, and if you’re a blogger, share the ONE post that you want people to CLICK and READ.
Here’s the 13 most read posts from 2009:
- pc vs mac: what laptop should i get? // This was the most read post from 2009. Sad but true as the Mac and PC loyalists went at it. As for me, I support local small business = Microsoft. Just kidding.
- susan boyle and the lesson we should all learn // The title says it all. Pretty amazing story and I take credit for spreading the viral videos.
- deadly vipers, mike foster, jud wilhite, soong-chan rah, chuck noris, joyluck club, angry asian man, wanna be ninjas and everyone else // I broke my personal record for the longest blog post title and managed to talk about every issue known to humanity in one post.
- the most anti-essential christian books // Save this post. Save it for a rainy day when you need to be reminded not to take things so seriously and laugh.
- i’m taking down all my posters of miley cyrus // Chinky eyes = not good. I’m tired of it and tired of people saying, “I though it was funny.”
- zondervan’s statement, apology, and actions regarding deadly vipers // Clearly the most intense dialogue over the past year. I’m still getting email…and not the happy ones.
- f**k human trafficking. there i said it. // I upset people but human trafficking is foul. It should upset all of us and I wasn’t trying to spell F-U-N-K.
- couch surfing is not what i envisioned // One of the reasons why this past year was the most challenging year of my life but I think I may look back and see this as one of the most defining years of my life.
- the choir of PS22: even a better story than susan boyle // Not necessarily a great post but got lots of traffic and understandably so. If you’ve never heard of this elementary school public school choir, click this link and thank me later.
- if i were jon and kate’s pastor // Do I need to say anything else? If I were their pastor, I would pastorally kick their arse – seriously, graciously, and lovingly. But that’s just me.
- my only mega-issue with megachurches // I’m now cool with megachurches but this still bothers me.
- what seminary should i go to? // Great comments in response to the question.
- dear bono: i admire your work but please stop blowing kisses at my wife // Minhee and I got to go to the U2 concert in Vancouver, BC and found out when we got there that we had some of the greatest seats – close enough that Bono the Jerk blew a kiss at my wife. I have video proof.