Friends, Supporters, & Blog Readers:
Thanks so much for journeying with my family this past year since I shared about our vision for One Day’s Wages:
“an international grassroots movement dedicated to ending extreme global poverty.”
It’s been such an intense year but we’re finally launching the organization tomorrow. We’re excited, nervous, and everything in between.. The website will go live late tonight and we’ll be sharing with as many folks as possible in hopes that people will visit the website, read about ODW’s vision, and join our movement by simply donating one day’s wages and joining our online community.
Here are 5 ways you can help and we really need your help. Would you consider assisting us in getting the word out over the next few weeks?
- Visit the website and donate one day’s wages. That’s only 0.4% of your annual salary.
- Share tomorrow’s blog entry with anyone & everyone: Blog, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Share the website – http://onedayswages.org – on your Facebook profile. The site will go live late Monday night.
- If you use Twitter, retweet some of the tweets you’ll receive via my account or odw’s twitter account.
- Email your friends and ask them to check out the organization & website. Just a simple note will be so helpful.
Doing couple of the things above will only take you couple minutes but it’ll be immensely helpful to us especially because our strategy involves:
Human Relationships + Technology/Social Media + Vision = ODW Movement
Over the next few weeks and months, can you partner with us and spend a few minutes each day or week to help spread the word?
And if you’re interested in, here’s some logos you can use as widgets or images for your blog, facebook, etc.