vanity of vanities: my new hairstyle

What do you think?

Minhee and the kids want desperately for me to cut my hair. They can’t wait till One Day’s Wages is officially launched as I’m [trying] waiting till then as part of my quasi-Nazarite vow. But I’m thinking of growing out my fair forever.

Heck, I’m trying to be like Jesus…

Filed under:

1. your friend says:

You make me laugh!
    I will call you roughy from now on.

2. Sandy says:

Then you can start another Inc. One years haircuts for poverty. Develope a braclet or stick on tattoo that lets people know that your shaggy for poverty’s sake. I love it.

3. You’re my hero, PE!😉

4. Rachael says:

Grow it out long enough to donate to http://www.locksoflove.org/. Then, do it again! 🙂

5. Jin says:

I believe Jesus had a mullet. U should cut the sides and front just a little.

6. Mark says:

If I could I would. But the Army requires me to keep my hair short so I envy ur freedom. Although long hair is just not becoming of me. Go for it!

7. Kwak says:

i hope ron doesn’t see this… he might become one of your first followers!

8. Nourisha says:

i personally think Jesus rocked a curly fro. hahaha. either way, good luck with that new do. my vote is with the fam for what it’s worth!

9. bob hyat says:

Jealous.
    A lot.

10. Darlene says:

You are one of the only pastors I am familiar with who is bold enough to do what you do with your hair

11. iy says:

showing off the natural curls for all the korean girls to envy? haha.

12. […] vanity of vanities: my new hairstyle What do you think? Minhee and the kids want desperately for me to cut my hair. They can’t wait till One […] […]

13. Eugene Cho says:

@iy: i still korean ahjimah’s that ask me if i got a perm.

14. jeff says:

having samson-like hair did nothing for the strength of your achilles… you should cut it so as to reduce some of the weight on your healing injury…

15. Barry says:

Shave your head bald and grow out the beard. Its epic, I promise.

16. hair schmair. Keep it long. You live outside the Bible belt.

17. Ben says:

Do what you want with it and just be thankful you have a nice full head of hair in the first place even in your advanced age.😉

I see so many receding hairlines on young dudes it’s crazy. I don’t take it for granted.

18. Bryan says:

Hey! Isn’t that Mickey Rourke in his wrestler film??? ; )

The family that karaokes together stays together. #ChoFamilyKPopFamily Family time in one of my favorite cities in the world - especially when the exchange rate is so favorable. Thank you, Vancouver, for being such a great refuge for our souls for the past 20 years. #QuestVancouver It's the day after...that day.
Be grateful. Again.
We woke up. We're alive.
Breathing. Dreaming.
Pursuing. Embodying. Loving.

Yes. Be grateful.
That you, Jesus.

Pastor Coby, Pastor Katey, Pam, Jalle, and Jasmin: We see you. We appreciate you. We are grateful for your presence and leadership at Quest and beyond. Thank you and all of our amazing volunteers Wow. So proud of our 13 year-old son. When he began the trumpet in middle school, you could say it was a little painful. But this cat has got some groove. He's taught himself the piano, guitar, and really come along on the trumpet.

Parents: Fret not if you have no musical skills. I am living proof that musical genes or the lack thereof are not passed on. #AsianMilesDavis