I couldn’t wait so last night for April Fool’s [the night before], I wrote this via Twitter and Facebook:
Caved in. Swapped my PC for a Macbook.
Happy April Fool’s Day you suckers!
In light of my post about PC vs Mac, it got some funny responses. Don’t you know: I’m from Seattle and I am a diehard fan of local small business. Not sure if you’ve heard of Microsoft but PC baby. [For now at least].
Alright, who’s got some good April Fool tricks today?
Anyway, the comments via Twitter and Facebook came rolling in all night long. Hilarious. Here are some of them:
- jpkang: and I had to read about it on Twitter??
- scottthepainter: nice work. welcome to the club. hope you like the punch
- chadrmcdaniel: good move. you won’t regret it!
- coreyhage: woohoo!!!
- steveschai: hahaha… That’s not caving… That’s seeing the light!
- briancberry: welcome to the my world. it’s a happy place. enjoy the new freedoms your mac just gave u.
- jeremyobryan: Go, E! You won’t be sorry!
- otherthan: sellout!
- tylerbraun: You can’t be serious? I can’t even believe you.
- drewplaysdrums: @eugenecho 😀
- CalebDaniel: As sad as I am to hear that, at least I know God will forgive your weakness. 🙂
- dpark75: shut up!!! what happened?
- merrifie: Your new PC didn’t last long…
- janjowen: so do you love it? i want one. badly. even more so since i got an iphone.
- ChrisMarlow: congrats! welcome to the club. Yes, I know that sounds bad 🙂
- hongdotcom: this is an early april fool’s huh? quit tryin to be so slick. 🙂
- davemahanes: congrats and welcome to the family. 🙂
- spaek: Welcome to the greener side! http://www.apple.com/support/switch101/
- koochung: welcome my brother, to a better world 🙂
- billkcummings: Good for you! When my current PC crashes… I’m using that as an excuse to go Mac.
- daniwao: that is awesome.
- conniejoh2o: Welcome to the wonderful world of Mac!!! You have chosen well! Now you have to learn the MacHappy Dance!
- soulman9: Hallle-lujah. Another convert. Welcome to the club. Bless you, man. : )
And via Facebook:
- Michael: couldn’t even make it to lent before giving in to the hipster sensation?
- Eric: Nice work Eugene!
- JK: FINALLY!
- Bob: welcome to the light side!!
- Lacey: nice!
- Ted: one man’s traitor is….ah ah a turncoat??!!! say it aint so! Your from seattle for crying out loud!
- Robert: You just of just listened on the first go around, save yourself the extra hassle your pc caused.
- Irene: really?? my go-to examples of “so and so still has a pc too….” are shrinking in number….
- Matt: Woo Hoo! You’ll NEVER go back.
- Michael: It’s alright Irene. We all knew Eugene was going to go through his mid life crisis sooner or later. What’s next Eug? Buying back that Miata?
- Catherine: WAHOO!!! way to go PE! welcome to the club!!!
- Matt: didn’t you JUST get a new pc? what happened?
- Kim: I’m wishing I got one. Congrats!
- Robert: Matt, it was a pc, PE, went against all the sound advice and went with the pc rather than the Mac.
- Reminds me of the old saying, measure twice, cut once. In this case it translates to, just get the mac on the first go around.
- Phillip: w00t! Well, I guess according to the Microsoft ad, you’re now cool 😉 Welcome to a new world.
- Kimberly Miller: YAY!
- Risha: sucka
- Grace: WHAT?! PE, I have to admit that I am dissappointed in you, my pastor… my leader. 😉
- Jin: no more IT support for you. now im gonna be forced to destroy ur Macbook.
- Yoohee: revival is going to come now…… 🙂
- Daniel:Dude, PE, jumpin’ the gun a little. You’re early…?
- Grace: Wait, is this April Fool’s? I sure hope so.
- Melody: so glad that you made the righteous choice… jesus uses macs.
- Jin: of course its an April’s fools joke. he risks betraying the very ones he loves.
- Sako: no eugene! no! you were my only hope when this topic came up. I always said eugene cho uses a pc! It’s ok bro, I will stand on truth regardless if anyone else is with me.