the perfect valentine’s day gift

I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentine’s Day.  In my opinion, it is one of the most ludicrous days.  But just in case you’re wondering what I got for my wife for Valentine’s Day, here it is.

Enjoy.  And for the record, it’s on sale right now on Overstock for $29.99.  It’s not too late fellas to get one of your woman.

Is this creepy or what?

I really want to know who has these ideas and who gives the green light to bring these to production.  And I was just kidding above.  This wasn’t my gift…I gave her a real hug.

022508hugme

And in action:

mla10048158

847-mds_23db4embeddedprod_affiliate56-1

Filed under: , ,

1. Randall says:

I want one, is there a version for guys?

…and my birthday is coming up…

2. pjchris says:

Oh PE, that is soooooo wrong. I hope you did better on the anniversary gift😉

3. Tyler says:

hahahahaha im dying right now. unbelievable!

4. Ashley Park says:

i think wayne would really enjoy that..of course a version for guys..hahahh…

5. wayne park says:

very funny wife. actually Overstock molded that after my all-embracing arms for u. xx

6. jason says:

OMG…that is sooo wrong…sooo cheesy….and yet…

7. eugenecho says:

@pjrchris: it wasn’t too much better since i had just returned from africa and was pretty sick and vomitaceous.

8. Brittany says:

UMM…I totally own one of those…I am not proud of it and it was a gift but I keep it by my bed and it is a great conversation starter…or way to creep someone out

9. Peter says:

What’s creepy is the guy in the speedo

10. Rebecca says:

Oh no. No no no. Please tell me no one is that desperate.

Although, in college every girl wanted a “husband”: http://www.bedlounge.com/bedlounge/uses/husbandpillow.html

Comfy, but less creepy.

11. Too funny. I’m getting one, well not really. Different. All good.

12. The Chiz says:

I never understood the Depravity part of the blog…. Until now.

13. JB says:

Does it fart? Because it can’t be a really good simulation if it doesn’t fart.

14. cho mama says:

honey, i want this…:P

15. Kari Byrd says:

I agree – it’s a ludicrous day, indeed.

Father - daughters bonding (and freezing) time at the Seahawks game. Grateful to the Panthers organization for the tickets. Now, go Hawks. Pound the Panthers. The family that karaokes together stays together. #ChoFamilyKPopFamily Family time in one of my favorite cities in the world - especially when the exchange rate is so favorable. Thank you, Vancouver, for being such a great refuge for our souls for the past 20 years. #QuestVancouver It's the day after...that day.
Be grateful. Again.
We woke up. We're alive.
Breathing. Dreaming.
Pursuing. Embodying. Loving.

Yes. Be grateful.
That you, Jesus.

Pastor Coby, Pastor Katey, Pam, Jalle, and Jasmin: We see you. We appreciate you. We are grateful for your presence and leadership at Quest and beyond. Thank you and all of our amazing volunteers

• This is huge. Your prayers & support made this possible: @OneDaysWages recently celebrated our 100th partnership! - youtube.com/watch?v=O7THlm… || 4 hours ago
  • Breathe. Show yourself some grace. We can't do everything for everyone in every situation. Do what you can and do it with a cheerful heart. || 8 hours ago
  • RT @LizVerHage: Advent always reminds me of Mary's YES, the powerful voice of a faithful girl who chose trust, hope & life over fear. Where… || 15 hours ago
  • RT @EugeneCho: We wait for Christ to return to restore all things but while we wait, we join and partner with God to work towards that rest… || 1 day ago
  • Father/daughters bonding time at the Seahawks game. Grateful to the Panthers organization for the tix. Now, go Hawk… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… || 3 days ago
  • "Genuine hope is not blind optimism. It is hope with open eyes, which sees the suffering and yet believes in the future." ~ Jürgen Moltmann || 3 days ago