recycling gone bad

This re-post is dedicated to all my friends, congregants, blog readers, and websurfers that are advocating for all things Green.  Environmentalism and recyling is good…to an extent.

*****************************************************************

I’m all for simplicity. I’m all for resourcefulness. I’m all for recycling and re-utilizing old clothes for current usage.  But this is just not right…an example of recycling gone bad.

Can someone explain this?  Well, hope this gives you a good chuckle as you plug along this week…

new_tank_top.jpg

Filed under: entertainment

1. Jerry says:

It’s both funny and disturbing. Should I laugh or puke?

2. DK says:

At first, I couldn’t tell what the big deal was. And then, I dry heaved. I’m hoping that your assumption that it was recycled is off base.

3. leochen says:

Boxers or briefs? What does your sports bra says about you?

4. rexhamilton says:

Michael Jordan would be so proud to see the functionality of Hanes underwear!

5. Wayne Park says:

so that’s where my underwear went.

6. Matt says:

No way! That’s an iPod pocket on the back! Brilliant!

7. kay says:

Hahahaha! What was she thinking?!?

8. Kevin Davis says:

O’ how I laughed at that. Love and I have to make one of those.

9. Aaron says:

What else would you do if all your clothes are dirty and you have to go to the ho-down.

10. All you need is Mia Hamm as a celebrity endorser, and BOOM — instant trend.

Father - daughters bonding (and freezing) time at the Seahawks game. Grateful to the Panthers organization for the tickets. Now, go Hawks. Pound the Panthers. The family that karaokes together stays together. #ChoFamilyKPopFamily Family time in one of my favorite cities in the world - especially when the exchange rate is so favorable. Thank you, Vancouver, for being such a great refuge for our souls for the past 20 years. #QuestVancouver It's the day after...that day.
Be grateful. Again.
We woke up. We're alive.
Breathing. Dreaming.
Pursuing. Embodying. Loving.

Yes. Be grateful.
That you, Jesus.

Pastor Coby, Pastor Katey, Pam, Jalle, and Jasmin: We see you. We appreciate you. We are grateful for your presence and leadership at Quest and beyond. Thank you and all of our amazing volunteers

• RT @EugeneCho: We wait for Christ to return to restore all things but while we wait, we join and partner with God to work towards that rest… || 13 hours ago
  • Father/daughters bonding time at the Seahawks game. Grateful to the Panthers organization for the tix. Now, go Hawk… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… || 2 days ago
  • "Genuine hope is not blind optimism. It is hope with open eyes, which sees the suffering and yet believes in the future." ~ Jürgen Moltmann || 2 days ago
  • They play against my Seahawks tomorrow but who cares. What a privilege to preach the Gospel at the Carolina Panther… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… || 3 days ago
  • We wait for Christ to return to restore all things but while we wait, we join and partner with God to work towards that restoration. #advent || 3 days ago
  • Washington Huskies. 2016 PAC-12 Champs! #WOOF || 4 days ago