recycling gone bad

This re-post is dedicated to all my friends, congregants, blog readers, and websurfers that are advocating for all things Green.  Environmentalism and recyling is good…to an extent.

*****************************************************************

I’m all for simplicity. I’m all for resourcefulness. I’m all for recycling and re-utilizing old clothes for current usage.  But this is just not right…an example of recycling gone bad.

Can someone explain this?  Well, hope this gives you a good chuckle as you plug along this week…

new_tank_top.jpg

Filed under: entertainment

1. Jerry says:

It’s both funny and disturbing. Should I laugh or puke?

2. DK says:

At first, I couldn’t tell what the big deal was. And then, I dry heaved. I’m hoping that your assumption that it was recycled is off base.

3. leochen says:

Boxers or briefs? What does your sports bra says about you?

4. rexhamilton says:

Michael Jordan would be so proud to see the functionality of Hanes underwear!

5. Wayne Park says:

so that’s where my underwear went.

6. Matt says:

No way! That’s an iPod pocket on the back! Brilliant!

7. kay says:

Hahahaha! What was she thinking?!?

8. Kevin Davis says:

O’ how I laughed at that. Love and I have to make one of those.

9. Aaron says:

What else would you do if all your clothes are dirty and you have to go to the ho-down.

10. All you need is Mia Hamm as a celebrity endorser, and BOOM — instant trend.

There's no such thing as a self-made person. Someone believed, encouraged, and invested in you. Be grateful and be that someone for others.

Taking a break from the sabbatical...to partner in ministry in Denver at Cherry Hills Church and at the CRU staff conference. It was such a gift to be able to encourage a handful of folks one-to-one, a small group of Asian-American leaders from EPIC, and the larger group of 5000 staff during one of the sessions.

I've been personally blessed, challenged, encouraged, exhorted, and convicted by so many who have poured into my life - friends, acquaintances, and even strangers - and I hope to do that for others as I seek to be faithful to Christ.

Thank you, Lord.
#cru17 Nothing grows by itself. If something matters to us, may we be intentional about growing it.

Invest. Pray. Plant. Water. Nurture. Repeat. God sees and knows us. In fact, God knows everything about us.

Not just the good we try so hard to project but even the mess we often seek to hide.

Let this soak in: Not only are we fully known but in Christ, we are fully pursued and loved.

This is grace.
Amazing grace. Hairstyles change. Sideburn fads come and go but may our commitment to love, honor, respect, and be on mission together for Christ never waver.

Thank you, Minhee. I love you so much even if you made fun of my hairstyle and sideburns. I missed you, Seattle. Grateful for a time to pray, rest, retreat, read, reflect, and sabbath. I've spent the last 12 days in the woods alone. Competely alone. It's been both haunting and refreshing. Haunting because of loneliness. Refreshing because through the silence, I am reminded - again - that I'm not alone. Emmanuel.

Also, bought myself a cheap kayak and loving the solitude time in nature. Also, the kayak is paying instant dividends in my bass fishing game. #sabbathrest #bassfishing #catchandrelease