i would rather be…

Happy Monday everyone.  But let’s be honest, who likes Mondays?  Let’s start off this week on the blog by doing some daydreaming.

I would rather be…

I would rather be fishing with my father in California right now.  It would have been good to spend Father’s Day with him. The fish above was caught three years ago with my father off Feather River in California.  This 34 pound king salmon took me about 25 minutes to finally bring it home.

Question: What would you rather be doing right now?

Filed under: family

1. Tomas says:

I would rather be in Austria/Switzerland watching the Euro 2008 Futbol matches.

2. jason says:

Rock Climbing somewhere in the Rockies, or catching game 6 of the Finals back in my hometown Boston.

3. becky says:

Riding our motorcycle ….away, for an extended time together.

4. Jan Owen says:

walking along the California coast actually seeing something – but it is totally fogged in here. I can’t see anything. So I’m sitting here reading your blog.🙂

5. Randall says:

blogging or working on some other kind of writing…seriously.

6. Donna says:

Taking a nap. Been dragging all morning after a busy weekend!

7. Beth says:

Any warm beach would do.

8. Joonmo says:

eating brunch on sunset strip, checking out people as they walk pass by.
    Miss you PE.

9. mihee says:

hiking in colorado or maybe eating lunch somewhere fancy in nyc.

10. Capt Ralph says:

Not to throw cold water on you, PE, but isn’t that an “endangered specie” you are holding there? I can’t really blame you, I ate one yesterday, on Father’s Day. I would rather be holding my grandson, like you are smiling and holding your fish!

11. doing just about anything besides packing.

12. young c-m says:

Visiting New Zealand with Tim and checking out all the sites and sounds of that place!

13. eugenecho says:

i’m on hole 7 right now on the west seattle golf course. let me go on public and say i’d be doing anything else but golfing now. i’m horrible.

14. blake says:

Back on Shell Beach south of Pismo on the California coast. I was there last Thursday and it was incredible.

15. Linda says:

@john chandler: ditto! Something outdoors in this 5th actual nice day in Seattle since I was here in AUGUST (288 cloudy days a year here, I hear…)

The family that karaokes together stays together. #ChoFamilyKPopFamily Family time in one of my favorite cities in the world - especially when the exchange rate is so favorable. Thank you, Vancouver, for being such a great refuge for our souls for the past 20 years. #QuestVancouver It's the day after...that day.
Be grateful. Again.
We woke up. We're alive.
Breathing. Dreaming.
Pursuing. Embodying. Loving.

Yes. Be grateful.
That you, Jesus.

Pastor Coby, Pastor Katey, Pam, Jalle, and Jasmin: We see you. We appreciate you. We are grateful for your presence and leadership at Quest and beyond. Thank you and all of our amazing volunteers Wow. So proud of our 13 year-old son. When he began the trumpet in middle school, you could say it was a little painful. But this cat has got some groove. He's taught himself the piano, guitar, and really come along on the trumpet.

Parents: Fret not if you have no musical skills. I am living proof that musical genes or the lack thereof are not passed on. #AsianMilesDavis