the power of rick astley

After a very busy weekend, I want to share a little comic relief.  Several months ago, I posted the famous video of Rick Astley and his hip dance moves.  But it appears that I have underestimated the power and influence of Rick Astley.  Check out this video.  I want to officially apologize to Rick and his fan club for being so quick to judge him, his music, and his dance moves…

Filed under: entertainment,

1. Kacy says:

Always loved Rick. You may bet a great many mothers will to if it keeps babies quiet

2. Blake says:

Haha. That’s hilarious.😀

3. kays31 says:

ha ha ha, I love it! I love that song and I loved the video. Thanks for making me smile tonight. This was great.

4. Essy says:

what i wanna know is: how in the world did these parents figure out their baby is comforted by this music video?

5. DunCAN says:

wow… what can you suggest to stop a 5yo and 8yo fighting!

6. Blake says:

You couldn’t be more wrong, PE. Check it out… even Family Guy is Rick Rollin’!

7. i heard on a radio show (jokingly of course) that african americans were just about to give Rick Astly a “black card” (as they did for singers like eminem and hall and oates) but took it back just for the “rick astley shuffle” that he does so offen in that video. having grown up…. and since i judge people solely on their talent… I must admit, I still like the guy.

8. JB says:

Wow, he doesn’t look like his voice sounds!

9. ashley park says:

i’ll try that on Austin and see….hehe

10. Mrs.K. says:

Poor baby – Daddy took her Rick away! That is pretty powerful….I’ll have to try it with my ridiculously moody little boy.

A flood of thoughts rushed my mind.

Is she ready?
Have we done enough?
Have we taught her enough?
What if this? What if that?

And I came home.
And I wept.
Forget my street cred.
I miss her. I love her.
She will always be my little baby.

Happy life. - Eugenius 3:16