the power of rick astley

After a very busy weekend, I want to share a little comic relief.  Several months ago, I posted the famous video of Rick Astley and his hip dance moves.  But it appears that I have underestimated the power and influence of Rick Astley.  Check out this video.  I want to officially apologize to Rick and his fan club for being so quick to judge him, his music, and his dance moves…

Filed under: entertainment,

1. Kacy says:

Always loved Rick. You may bet a great many mothers will to if it keeps babies quiet

2. Blake says:

Haha. That’s hilarious.😀

3. kays31 says:

ha ha ha, I love it! I love that song and I loved the video. Thanks for making me smile tonight. This was great.

4. Essy says:

what i wanna know is: how in the world did these parents figure out their baby is comforted by this music video?

5. DunCAN says:

wow… what can you suggest to stop a 5yo and 8yo fighting!

6. Blake says:

You couldn’t be more wrong, PE. Check it out… even Family Guy is Rick Rollin’!

7. i heard on a radio show (jokingly of course) that african americans were just about to give Rick Astly a “black card” (as they did for singers like eminem and hall and oates) but took it back just for the “rick astley shuffle” that he does so offen in that video. having grown up…. and since i judge people solely on their talent… I must admit, I still like the guy.

8. JB says:

Wow, he doesn’t look like his voice sounds!

9. ashley park says:

i’ll try that on Austin and see….hehe

10. Mrs.K. says:

Poor baby – Daddy took her Rick away! That is pretty powerful….I’ll have to try it with my ridiculously moody little boy.

Father - daughters bonding (and freezing) time at the Seahawks game. Grateful to the Panthers organization for the tickets. Now, go Hawks. Pound the Panthers. The family that karaokes together stays together. #ChoFamilyKPopFamily Family time in one of my favorite cities in the world - especially when the exchange rate is so favorable. Thank you, Vancouver, for being such a great refuge for our souls for the past 20 years. #QuestVancouver It's the day after...that day.
Be grateful. Again.
We woke up. We're alive.
Breathing. Dreaming.
Pursuing. Embodying. Loving.

Yes. Be grateful.
That you, Jesus.

Pastor Coby, Pastor Katey, Pam, Jalle, and Jasmin: We see you. We appreciate you. We are grateful for your presence and leadership at Quest and beyond. Thank you and all of our amazing volunteers

• This is huge. Your prayers & support made this possible: @OneDaysWages recently celebrated our 100th partnership! - youtube.com/watch?v=O7THlm… || 4 hours ago
  • Breathe. Show yourself some grace. We can't do everything for everyone in every situation. Do what you can and do it with a cheerful heart. || 7 hours ago
  • RT @LizVerHage: Advent always reminds me of Mary's YES, the powerful voice of a faithful girl who chose trust, hope & life over fear. Where… || 15 hours ago
  • RT @EugeneCho: We wait for Christ to return to restore all things but while we wait, we join and partner with God to work towards that rest… || 1 day ago
  • Father/daughters bonding time at the Seahawks game. Grateful to the Panthers organization for the tix. Now, go Hawk… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… || 3 days ago
  • "Genuine hope is not blind optimism. It is hope with open eyes, which sees the suffering and yet believes in the future." ~ Jürgen Moltmann || 3 days ago