eleven years

Minhee and I are celebrating our 11 year anniversary today.   People look at our wedding picture and ask us who the dude is…

wedding-003-copy.jpg

Filed under: family

1. Jennifer says:

Happy Anniversary!!!

Our 13th is next week🙂

2. Aaron says:

…so who is that “dude”??

Happy Anniversary!

3. Jezla says:

Congratulations Eugene! Happy anniversary!

4. Shaun King says:

Is this her 1st husband?

5. regeneratex says:

LOL @ Shaun’s question! Happy Anniversary, Eugene and Minhee!

6. Jeff Roach says:

Happy Anniversary…PE and Minhee

7. Peter Choi says:

wow.

wow.

8. Matt says:

Happy anniversary! 11 years. Wow.

9. young chang-miller says:

Congrats on 11 years! Blessings for many more.

10. e cho says:

When I flew to Korea for the wedding, I had shaggy hair and some pretty nasty scruffy facial hair. My mother-in-law to be looked at me and half jokingly said, “If you want to marry my daughter, cut your hair and shave.”

11. jpkang says:

Congratulations… you’ve come a long way, 설렁맨!

12. j says:

nice picture…looks like you gotta asian afro.
    congrat!

13. Esther says:

I remember your wedding day as if it were yesterday…

How wonderful that God led you together.

God’s blessings for many years to come!

14. Ben says:

you are totally vain admit it! LOL congrats, you are a power couple in the Lord.

15. e cho says:

Ben, I guess I have to admit it. How can I deny it? I have my name for an URL and a picture of myself on the blog banner. Vanity of vanities.

But don’t hate because I’m beautiful.

16. Rebecca says:

So once you got the girl, you went back to shaggy hair and scruffy beard?