crap happens

It’s really a matter of perspective.  Stuff just happens to everyone.  The difference is how we respond to trials, difficulties, and hardships and how we can be a source of comfort and encouragement to others during such seasons.

But just in case you think you got it bad, let’s begin this new week by showing this hilarious video.  You think you got it bad?  Just watch the crap…literally.  I feel bad for the dude but couldn’t stop laughing.

Have a great week!

Filed under: entertainment

1. daniel so says:

Eugene — I probably shouldn’t be, but I feel strangely comforted that, no matter how bad things might be, at least I’ve never had a bird poop directly into my mouth. Man, someone should have told that reporter not to look up with his mouth open, especially after the first hit.

I am totally cracking up, too, but it’s the same kind of uncomfortable laughter as when I watch the endless “football to the groin” sequences on America’s Funniest Home Videos.

2. portorikan says:

Thank you for sharing. I’m definitely posting this on my blog. Thank you, and this was definitely a great way to start my week and morning.

3. David says:

My Monday just got a little bit better. Thanks.

4. 'insipid' g. says:

those news anchors are so over-dramatic… 😀

and how’s that for a change? crap going in one’s mouth v. the usual crap coming out of our mouths? 😉

5. Colleen says:

I don’t know why but it’s just so funny…

6. Scott says:

Unbelievable! HA! Great perspective on our hardships. But I think I’d rather put my foot in my mouth… 🙂

7. nick says:

That’s funny. Just last week I got pooped on. I didn’t know if I should look at it as good or bad look. What are the odds that I was in the perfect place to catch the poop falling from the sky. I think the old nick would look at as bad luck but the 2008 nick looks at it as good luck…..

trying to stay positve
    nick

8. gar says:

hahaha. Oh man, that’s gotta suck…

9. Ben C says:

WAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHHA EAT IT

10. Essy says:

note to self: dont eat your lunch while reading P.E.’s blog postings

11. djchuang says:

NO wonder some people say that your blog posts are crappy! 🙂

12. […] Posted by Don Bryant on February 2, 2008 Click here. […]

The secret to being grateful is no secret. You choose to be grateful. Then you do it again and again. Every day. If you forget, start again. Back to fishing...I mean, umm...back to writing a book. There's no such thing as a self-made person. Someone believed, encouraged, and invested in you. Be grateful and be that someone for others.

Taking a break from the sabbatical...to partner in ministry in Denver at Cherry Hills Church and at the CRU staff conference. It was such a gift to be able to encourage a handful of folks one-to-one, a small group of Asian-American leaders from EPIC, and the larger group of 5000 staff during one of the sessions.

I've been personally blessed, challenged, encouraged, exhorted, and convicted by so many who have poured into my life - friends, acquaintances, and even strangers - and I hope to do that for others as I seek to be faithful to Christ.

Thank you, Lord.
#cru17 Nothing grows by itself. If something matters to us, may we be intentional about growing it.

Invest. Pray. Plant. Water. Nurture. Repeat. God sees and knows us. In fact, God knows everything about us.

Not just the good we try so hard to project but even the mess we often seek to hide.

Let this soak in: Not only are we fully known but in Christ, we are fully pursued and loved.

This is grace.
Amazing grace. Hairstyles change. Sideburn fads come and go but may our commitment to love, honor, respect, and be on mission together for Christ never waver.

Thank you, Minhee. I love you so much even if you made fun of my hairstyle and sideburns.

• The secret to being grateful is no secret. You choose to be grateful. Then you do it again and again. Every day. If you forget, start again. || 11 hours ago
  • Back to fishing...I mean, umm...back to writing a book. instagram.com/p/BW-64QmA3ji/ || 11 hours ago
  • RT @bj116: Love without Truth leads to liberalism. Truth without love leads to legalism. But Truth working with Love leads to a Gospel tran… || 2 days ago
  • There's no such thing as a self-made person. Someone believed, encouraged, and invested in you. Be grateful and be that someone for others. || 3 days ago
  • Nature is one of my love languages. - instagram.com/p/BW0uNlng0If/ || 4 days ago
  • Nothing grows by itself. If something matters to us, may we be intentional about growing it. Invest. Pray. Plant. Water. Nurture. Repeat. || 5 days ago