bad hair day

Don’t fret if you’re having a bad hair day.  The pic below will lift your spirits.  My hair gets out of control if I don’t normally use some sort of hair product to control it.  It’s sinful, depraved, rebellious, and needs healing.

My hair on a bad day has been linked to Saddam Hussein’s hair when he was captured; NBA superstar Ben Wallace’s hair when he scores 3 points; and Pan from Greek mythology. But my favorite hair comparison is to Keith Green back in the day…which is a great compliment in my books.

Brace yourself for the bad hair day picture.  If I could, I’d grow it all out and get dreadlocks…

picture-6.jpg

Filed under: entertainment

1. Dennis says:

That’s not bad hair day.
    That, dude, is seriously scary.

2. Dennis says:

Oh, I’d like to donate some funds to “Buy Eugene some Hair Products” fundraiser.

3. gar says:

Haha, don’t you know Korean people can grow dreadlocks too?

You could be just like the Korean reggae artist SKULL…

…but without the gigantic tatt of Africa and a Lion.

4. engtech says:

That isn’t bad hair, that’s frickin’ awesome hair.

5. kent says:

Whoa, wow, huh….well now. Yeah…yikes. Okay…

6. Blake says:

lol. Yeah, mine does something similar right after I get out of the shower when I haven’t had it cut in two months… holy cow, it’s like I’ve got a blonde fireball on my head.😉

7. Shaula says:

I say go for the dreads.🙂

8. Kris says:

Yikes – that is bad. Maybe try braiding it??? Do you have to warn your wife and kids when you wake up to the bad hair day???
    Ha ha. Glad we can laugh at ourselves.

9. Eugene,

You mock those of us who are bald. I’d die for a bad hair day!

10. e cho says:

Scot,

Yeah. I guess I was mocking you and others. 🙂
    But bald is sexy.

11. Teresa says:

HAHAHAHAHA that made my day

12. e cho says:

john,
    don’t hate me because i’m beautiful…

13. Ben says:

u look like jesus

14. Brian says:

that’s a good look for those “so, you want to date my daughter?” days that lie ahead for you…but, may it be MANY years before you have to face that. 🙂

15. Todd says:

personally, i am jealous!

The family that karaokes together stays together. #ChoFamilyKPopFamily Family time in one of my favorite cities in the world - especially when the exchange rate is so favorable. Thank you, Vancouver, for being such a great refuge for our souls for the past 20 years. #QuestVancouver It's the day after...that day.
Be grateful. Again.
We woke up. We're alive.
Breathing. Dreaming.
Pursuing. Embodying. Loving.

Yes. Be grateful.
That you, Jesus.

Pastor Coby, Pastor Katey, Pam, Jalle, and Jasmin: We see you. We appreciate you. We are grateful for your presence and leadership at Quest and beyond. Thank you and all of our amazing volunteers Wow. So proud of our 13 year-old son. When he began the trumpet in middle school, you could say it was a little painful. But this cat has got some groove. He's taught himself the piano, guitar, and really come along on the trumpet.

Parents: Fret not if you have no musical skills. I am living proof that musical genes or the lack thereof are not passed on. #AsianMilesDavis