bad hair day

Don’t fret if you’re having a bad hair day.  The pic below will lift your spirits.  My hair gets out of control if I don’t normally use some sort of hair product to control it.  It’s sinful, depraved, rebellious, and needs healing.

My hair on a bad day has been linked to Saddam Hussein’s hair when he was captured; NBA superstar Ben Wallace’s hair when he scores 3 points; and Pan from Greek mythology. But my favorite hair comparison is to Keith Green back in the day…which is a great compliment in my books.

Brace yourself for the bad hair day picture.  If I could, I’d grow it all out and get dreadlocks…

picture-6.jpg

Filed under: entertainment

1. Dennis says:

That’s not bad hair day.
    That, dude, is seriously scary.

2. Dennis says:

Oh, I’d like to donate some funds to “Buy Eugene some Hair Products” fundraiser.

3. gar says:

Haha, don’t you know Korean people can grow dreadlocks too?

You could be just like the Korean reggae artist SKULL…

…but without the gigantic tatt of Africa and a Lion.

4. engtech says:

That isn’t bad hair, that’s frickin’ awesome hair.

5. kent says:

Whoa, wow, huh….well now. Yeah…yikes. Okay…

6. Blake says:

lol. Yeah, mine does something similar right after I get out of the shower when I haven’t had it cut in two months… holy cow, it’s like I’ve got a blonde fireball on my head.😉

7. Shaula says:

I say go for the dreads.🙂

8. Kris says:

Yikes – that is bad. Maybe try braiding it??? Do you have to warn your wife and kids when you wake up to the bad hair day???
    Ha ha. Glad we can laugh at ourselves.

9. Eugene,

You mock those of us who are bald. I’d die for a bad hair day!

10. e cho says:

Scot,

Yeah. I guess I was mocking you and others. 🙂
    But bald is sexy.

11. Teresa says:

HAHAHAHAHA that made my day

12. e cho says:

john,
    don’t hate me because i’m beautiful…

13. Ben says:

u look like jesus

14. Brian says:

that’s a good look for those “so, you want to date my daughter?” days that lie ahead for you…but, may it be MANY years before you have to face that. 🙂

15. Todd says:

personally, i am jealous!

First day of our daughter's college years at this great school. We love you. We're so proud of you.We believe in you. Go Huskies. Go Dawgs. And also, beat Stanford this Friday. As I soaked in this breathtaking sunrise this morning above the clouds, I felt compelled to pray for so my places in America and around the world that are experiencing such pain, heartache, injustice, and violence. At times, it feels so overwhelming but in prayer, I was reminded of these words from John 16:33. As we keep striving, working, hoping, preaching, loving, truthtelling, reconciling, repenting, forgiving, dismantling, peacemaking, Kingdom building...may we fix our eyes on Christ: “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” - John 16:33 Grateful for a very full weekend of ministry and preaching in Toronto, Canada (GTA). Such a privilege to partner with @worldvisioncan @wvcollective to advocate for the most vulnerable around the world. God is so gracious. A true honor to meet and encourage local pastors, lecture at Tyndale University & Seminary (photo), and preach at Richmond Hills Community Church, Compass Point Bible Church, and New City Church. Thank you, Lord, that you use broken and imperfect people like me to speak of Your love. Today, Minhee and I dropped off our eldest child at her college. We have been thinking and praying about this day for many years. On some days, we hoped it would never come. On other days, we couldn't wait for it to come. On some days, we prayed for time to stop and other days, we prayed with anticipation.

A flood of thoughts rushed my mind.

Is she ready?
Have we done enough?
Have we taught her enough?
What if this? What if that?

And I came home.
And I wept.
Forget my street cred.
I miss her. I love her.
She will always be my little baby.

Happy life. - Eugenius 3:16

I still remember that time, many years ago, when Minhee was pregnant with our first child. She had left her family and friends in Korea just two years before. Her morning sickness was horrible and when she finally had an appetite, she craved her favorite Korean food from certain restaurants in her neighborhood in Seoul, Korea. I had no way of getting that food from those restaurants so I actually said, "How about a Whopper? Big Mac?" Sorry honey. Eat away. You deserve it.