Stuff that’s caught my attention recently for your inquisitive reading pleasure:
- Divorce Rates in the US – bucking the trend; lowest since 1970. Who knew? I’m surprised…
- “Church” on Broadway – Yup, that’s right. Church on Broadway and actually, received great reviews…
- Treo 755 – Jesus, please help me to resist the temptation. Let me be content with my 650. Say no to to apple iphone.
- Christian priests vs Muslim imams in a soccer match. Who won?
- Jerk of the Month and Possibly the Decade – the issue? over a pair of pants = 67 million dollar lawsuit. You get the gassface.
- Forget Obama. Pat Buchanan for President [h/t reyes-chow].
- The absolute best place [in Guam] to get your fix of the most random interesting reads and links.