happy new year – 2010

Happy New Year everyone! 새해 복 많이 받으세요.

As we do each new year, we celebrated the first day with my parents and with traditional Korean meals, bows (sae-bae), and games.

Last year was tough but I learned so much and look forward to the adventures and lessons for the upcoming year:

Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past. See, God is doing a new thing…” Isaiah 43:18-19

Enjoy the pics and the expression of our Korean culture:

copy-of-img_4676.jpg

Filed under: , , , ,

1. georgesong says:

you know you wish you had my dduk-gook! ;)
    happy new year to you + your family.
    may the Lord continue to pour His favor on you guys!
    blessings + peace,
    v + “the lucky jerk”…

2. mijin says:

your kids are so cute. they look really close; i can tell they have a lot of fun together. and the photos of food are gorgeous. yummm.

i agree, 2009 was tough but it’s all for His glory and He goes before us to bring new life. happy new year pastor eugene!

3. Chico Woo says:

I needed a laugh today and usually your posts are serious and thought provoking so was not expecting to laugh but when I saw your children do the Korean thing it was great. What got me laughing was the last line “Where is the money”

Happy New Year.

4. sam kang says:

where’s the money!! HAHAHAHAH that’s what i used to always say too! :)
    새해 복 많이 받으세요!!

5. lukedaniel says:

Aahh… I miss you guys. Happy New Year!

6. Seongtaek says:

You look amazing in Han Bok!