I’m packing for a short trip and every time I pack for a trip, I bring a book. The intent is there but I rarely finish books from cover to cover. I have the habit of reading couple books at the same time basically because my brain is wired or conditioned that way.
So, here are some questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What’s the one book on your TO READ list this year?
- For the trip, I’m taking Jeffrey Sach’s End of Poverty in hopes of finishing it.
And I’m cheating again and will give you several answers for books on the top of my ‘to read list’ this year. I may be asking some of you for a copy if you’re done with them.
- Scot McKnight‘s The Blue Parakeet
- The Reason for God by Tim Keller
- John Gottman’s Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
- Finish the rest of Three Cups of Tea
- and re-read A Testament of Hope: Essential Writings of MLK Jr.